Ask your Questions and they will be Answered by Experts
Ask RoboSir my friend is getting retired so she will be getting lumsum 50lacs…please advise us how she can invest in Mutual Funds like spme amount in MIP,some in other funds to creat wealth. Please advise some Funds.Thank you
Aneeta asked 3 years ago
1 Answers
Roboadviso answered 3 years ago

Thanks for posting your query. We would need some additional information such as his risk profile, cash flow requirements. Once we have these details then only we would be able to create the plan.
Please ask your friend to drop a mail to us with the above information and then we will create a plan and send it to him.
Happy Investing!

Dream Big – Best book on Mutual Fund Investment to Grow Rich

Learn to Invest Right & Grow Rich

CNBC TV18 has published the book ‘Dream Big’ which has been authored by Dr. Mukesh Jindal.

'Dream Big' is a Bestseller which can help you in learning all about investments and making right investments to grow your wealth.

Order Your Copy Now - Amazon

Your Answer