Thanks for sharing the details. Please find below our views.
- Both the ELSS funds which you have selected are good funds and have performed really well in last few years, and also these funds are less volatile and its fund manager have generated good alpha in last few years.
- Kotak Select Focus Fund is a good fund and it has consistently generated very good returns in past. This is a Multi Cap fund which is currently having higher allocation in large caps as large caps stocks are less expensive when compared to small & Mid cap. You can do SIP into it but It is not a large cap fund.
- Reliance top 200 has performed well in last few years but this has come with slight higher volatility than its peers. you can continue your SIPs into it, But we would recommend you Mirae Asset India Equity Fund in this category instead of Reliance Top 200 Fund.
Small & Mid Cap
- SBI Small & Mid Cap is not accepting any fresh money and therefore you cannot start new SIP into it.
- Reliance Small Cap has consistently generated returns over past few years. Its fund manager stock selection has paid off well but it has come with slightly higher volatility.
- Franklin India Smaller Companies Fund has consistently generated very good returns with less volatility when compared to its peers. We should continue our Sips in to it.
- HDFC Mid Cap Opportunities Fund is not a Multi Cap fund. It is basically Mid Cap fund. This fund has done really well in last many years with less volatility. We should continue SIP in this fund.